This is an update to keep everyone informed. Volusia Speedway Park has postponed their season opening until April 25th. This means our Top Gun Sprint race scheduled for April 11th has been canceled. When the COVID-19 virus restrictions are lifted we will attempt to rework our schedule and hopefully we can make up this event.
As of now, our next race will be our Boomtrux sponsored non-wing event on April 25th at East Bay Raceway Park.
We will keep you updated as much as we can. We hope everyone is safe and healthy and we ALL look forward to getting back to normal soon.